Host an event your guests will never forget! We offer a truly unique ambiance, a friendly & professional staff, plus food & drink options to fit your event objective and budget.
Private Event Space Pricing
Our Mezzanine space accommodates up to 30 people very comfortably with a private bar and view of the restaurant and distillery. We also have a private Speakeasy room available as an addition if you would like to include a space for guests to mingle and lounge on couches in a quieter setting.
Our event spaces are priced with minimums that are rolled into the food and beverage costs of your party and reflect a standard 3-hour reservation. For example Friday bookings, the Mezzanine is priced at a $1,500 minimum. This price increases to $2,200 if you would like to include the Speakeasy space.
Dining Menu Options
Food and beverage packages can be customized to fit your needs. We offer three different dining options to choose from, menus can be found below.
- The standard Penny Farthing menu is priced per plate and can be served as individual plates, buffet style, or appetizer size. Each plate serves 2 - 3 people.
- The Buffet By Design menu can likewise be presented as buffet or appetizers and is priced at $65/pp for 5 menu items of your choice.
- And finally, the Streets of Florence is an Italian-themed menu and only available as a buffet presentation at $55/pp.
1) Hosted Drink Tickets - provided to guests upon arrival, $10 per ticket valid for choice of:
- Beer on tap
- Red, white, or sparkling wine choice
- Chuckanut Bay made Barrel Aged - Negroni or Old Fashioned cocktail
- Non-alcoholic beverages
* Any additional drinks or selections beyond the provided menu will be charged separately at regular menu prices.
2) Open Bar - Access to our full beer, wine, and cocktail menu, $40 per guest (exceptions being our highest-shelf spirits which would incur an extra cost).
** While no limit on the number of drinks per person, per Washington state law we reserve the right to stop service to any guests that appear visibly intoxicated by event staff.
3) Cash Bar - Guests order from the full beverage menu and pay direct; credit cards and cash accepted
Distillery Tour Add-on
We also offer a distillery tour option at $20 per person where guests can enjoy a 30 - 45 minute tour prior to the event that includes a welcome cocktail and souvenir glass. We can accommodate up to 20 people per tour, larger groups can be broken up into multiple tours.