What Sets us Apart
- Strong PNW orientation – most ingredients sourced within 25 miles
- Grains are unmalted coming straight from the farmer
- Whiskeys are mashed, fermented, distilled, and aged on site – no sourced/MGP whiskey smoke & mirrors
- Open-air fermentation in traditional wooden washbacks and longer fermentations allow more unique flavors to develop
- Traditional 'on-grain' fermentation method where grains are carried through the entire process
- No added colors or chill filtering
Located in a historic 18,000 square foot building in the heart of beautiful downtown Bellingham, WA featuring a large scale production facility, tasting room, restaurant & bar plus a ballroom event space and rooftop bar.